CERTIFICATION OF ORGANIC PRODUCTS
The Ecocert Canada organisation, through its certification programme, declares that the methods utilised by the business in the production, preparation, commercialisation of the following products conform to these benchmarks:
- Certified to the terms of the US-Canada Organic Equivalence Arrangement
- Bio-Canada Programme, including the Regulations on organic products (2009), the CAN/CSGB 32.310(2006) standard
- General principles and standards of management and the CAN/CGSB 32.311(2006) standard
- List of permitted substances.
- Europe-Canada Equivalence